Returns & Exchanges
By placing an order at Comm-ci, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping back to Comm-ci.
We're bummed things didn't work out for you, but here's the good news: we accept returns within thirty days of purchase for most items in new condition.
Important notice, you just can't return anything that's worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way. All original tags must be attached, also, gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Returns for online store credit will be processed free of charge, while returns for a refund to your original payment method (i.e. credit card, Paypal) will require a handling & processing fee of $5.99, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Start your return by clicking here.
- Once you have found your order, click the "Return This Order" button
- Select the order or item(s) you would like to return and indicate the reason for your return.
- Choose a return for online store credit or for a refund. Please note, returns for online store credit will be processed free of charge, while returns for a refund to your original payment method (i.e. credit card, Paypal) will require a handling & processing fee of $5.99, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Print your label and place label on the outside of the package.
- Drop off at your nearest UPS or any other delivery company's location.
Refunds and Processing
- Refunds will be processed within approximately 7 to 10 business days after we receive your return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Online Store Credit
- Online Store Credit can only be used online at our website or on our mobile app.
- Online Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Please treat Online Store Credit like cash.
- Online Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have selected "Store Credit" as the refund method.
- Online Store Credit may be used to purchase gift cards to our store.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Online Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Online Store credit is provided in U.S. Dollars.
- Your use of the Online Store Credit constitutes your agreement to our Terms.
- To view your Online Store Credit Balance, log into your Comm-ci account. Your Store Credit balance will be displayed on the “My Account” page.
- For more information about Online Store Credit, please contact Customer Care.