Seven Secrets That'll Make Your Hair Look So Much Fuller
Full, healthy, fabulous hair is what many of us women dream of. However, this is not always an easy goal to achieve. Thin hair could result from the use of chemicals or because of heat treatment, age, environmental effects, illness or even for genetic reasons. But this doesn't mean that we should accept our thin hair situation without a fight.
Try our seven instant tips to make your hair look thicker, gorgeous and fuller and make this dream come true.
1. Use mousse to add volume to the hair. Begin with a tennis ball-size mousse portion in your hand; work it evenly through the roots until the edges, only then blow dry the hair.
2. In order to create the perfect texture, condition first your hair and then use a shampoo. This will help you build the volume your hair needs.
3 To create volume in the roots, divide your hair into small sections, hold it up and spray the roots of each section with a hairspray. Finally, gently backcomb toward your head.
4. Avoid adding oil to your hair. It weighs down your hair and it actually makes your hair look thinner.
5. Change your hair part for giving it an instant lift. For instance, if you normally go with a middle part, try switching it to a side part.
6. To build volume use your fingers to pull your hair up and away from your head as you blow it dry. Only after drying your hair use a big round brush to finish styling it.
7. After drying your hair, flip your head upside down and blow dry it once again. Complete the process by finger comb your hair into place.
After having a full hair sexy luxurious look, we recommend completing this look by wearing Comm-ci high-waist low-waist skinny leggings. From now on, no one will be indifferent to your new look.